Friday, February 7, 2014

Bloggers Beware: Websites Want Your Money - ZipMinis: Science of Blogging and Writing

Bloggers Beware: Websites Want Your Money - ZipMinis: Science of Blogging and Writing



The wolves target sheep bloggers.

I'll admit that I want to make money blogging. I see myself as a professional writer. Do you too?



I dream of blogging away on my MacBook, sitting on the porch of a forested cabin, the day warm and sunny. Had similar visions? Maybe involving the beach instead?



But, I'll be damned before I become one of the ravenous wolves that feed on bloggers in order to make that lifestyle possible. These wolves drink from the jugular of innocent and insecure bloggers, who only long for a bit of success.



The wolves have become so numerous that they feed upon each other, willing to bleed their own kin to make a buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment