Monday, March 18, 2013

10 Essential writing lessons from Albert Einstein quotes - ZipMinis Blog-ology: Science of Blogging

10 Essential writing lessons from Albert Einstein quotes - ZipMinis Blog-ology: Science of Blogging

Intimate encounters
Do you know any dead strangers who you consider intimate friends? People who speak to your soul from the past? I have a few.
This gray, crazy haired Albert Einstein, with his giant wiry mustache and kind eyes, speaks directly to my core and his words and ideas inspire me. Not only was he a genius in physics, but also in living a noble life. I feel like I know him, like he's a friend with great advice.
Albert had a birthday last week, and I have been thinking about his life lessons lately. I noticed this morning that if you take his ideas out of context and apply them to writing, they are brilliant. He understands the writer as well as anybody even though he was not much of a writer himself. Why not learn writing from a genius?

No comments:

Post a Comment